This design seemed pretty straightforward to begin with, but there were some issues w the thickness of the neck vs the thickness of the wire skeleton. Instead of making the armature of one long piece of wire bended in the head, I decided to attach one of the legs afterwards. That way I would be able to make the neck as dictated by the design.
I attached one of the arms to the hips to keep it as stable as possible. This time though I decided that I would attach a lot of stuff later ie. pistol holster, ponytails, scarf and spurs. It was a bit of a gamble w the ponytail, but it was probably a lot easier to sculpt first and attach later.