fredag den 4. marts 2011
Dragon skeleton: body
Then I strengthened the skeleton with a much thicker wirecord , just the main body and wing basically, and left some spare cord which I could attached to a wooden base with a stapler. Every major wire was carefully connected using ordinary garden wire.
I repeated the process when I added the tree and connected the brancehes to the dragon's tail for added support to the entire thing.
At this stage I decided only to add one wing to the main body frame. This I did because I knew it would be hell to sculpt both the body but also the second wing if I attched it at that point. It was a gamble as I was not quite certain how durable my sculpting material would be, if I had to drill the second wing in place, but I concluded that the alternative would be worse.